Celebrate your special day with an underwater adventure!
Come face-to-fin with our sea creatures at a birthday party unlike any other! A SEA LIFE Birthday Party is the perfect way to celebrate your birthday girl or boy's big day. They'll come nose to nose with sharks, stingrays, seahorses and more!
Please note: Birthday Packages are temporarily unavailable until further notice, but we invite you to still come celebrate with your group at a discounted rate. Up-to-date birthday information and policies are below.
Group pricing does not include use of a private birthday room. Outside food, cake, snacks, beverages, balloons and decorations are not permitted inside the attraction. We recommend making plans to eat and open presents before or after your visit to the attraction. Allow up to 1-2 hours of exploring the aquarium for all of your guests.
- Reservations required 14 days in advance
- Tickets starting at $12+tax per child ages 3-12, $15+tax for adults ages 13 and up
- Minimum of 10 paid child tickets required for discounted rates
- All adults and children must have a paid ticket
- Children 2 and under are FREE
- All guests must arrive and enter the attraction at the same time
- Your guests may enjoy all day access to the aquarium!
For more information please review our Group Preparation Guide.
PLAN YOUR PARTY
- Reservations must be booked at least 14 days in advance.
- Food and Beverage consumption is not permitted inside the attraction.
- Group tickets are timed & dated.
- All reservations must be made online.
- Payments must be made with a credit card at time of booking.
- Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Additional tickets cannot be added to your original reservation after your order is made. We suggest booking for the maximum amount of people anticipated in your group.
- If additional tickets are required upon arrival, the higher walk up group rate may apply.
- Tickets expire on the date and time they are purchased for.
- It is important that your entire group (or majority) arrives at your scheduled check-in time. Upon arrival, please check in at the Admissions desk.
- You will be greeted by our admission host who will assist you with your check-in and sell any additional tickets you may need to purchase.
SELF GUIDED TOUR:
- Allow for up to 1-2 hours of exploring for you and your guests to enjoy everything the attraction has to offer.
- All group visits are self-guided and at your own pace.
- We ask all party parents to fill out a guest list to assist with our check-in process. No need to send us this in advance, you can bring this with you on the day of the event. Make sure everyone’s name is on the list who has a purchased ticket, this includes yourselves and the birthday child.
- Please bring with you the email confirmation of your order, either printed or you can present this on your mobile device. Other than the above, no need to bring anything else. We’ll handle the rest!