Homeschool Group Tickets
If you are looking to plan a visit and have a group of 10+ or more, you can take advantage of our online group tickets. Workshops are not included.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Per Child (K - 5th)
Per Child (6 - 12th)
- Discounted rate for groups of 10+
- 1 Chaperone required per 10 children; free chaperones (1:10 ratio)
- Outside food & drinks not permitted
- Aquarium and Gift Shop are cash-less and only accept credit card payments
BOOK A HOMESCHOOL GROUP OF 10+ STUDENTS TODAY AND SAVE UP TO 65% ON TICKETS
- For every 5 paying students, 1 adult chaperone receives free admission
- Minimum number of students required to receive homeschool group pricing is 10
- Minimum number of students required to schedule a workshop is 15
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR TRIP:
- Reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Submit our online booking request and a booking coordinator will get back to you within 72 hours.
- Payment is due 2 weeks prior to your visit date by school check or Visa/MasterCard. Once paid, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Changes and cancellation can be made up until point of payment.
- Education Workshops are not offered during school breaks including spring break, summer or holidays
IMPORTANT VISIT INFORMATION:
- Groups should plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled time. This will allow time for the group leader to check in and SEA LIFE Aquarium staff to organize the group and go over any necessary rules for the day!
- Larger groups are divided into smaller group segments and entry is staggered to avoid congestion and satisfy capacity regulations.
- Buses may drop and collect students at the District 7 entrance; buses must park only in the designated bus parking area located in the outer perimeter of the parking lot near AMC Theaters.
- Groups exit the Aquarium and assemble outside. In the interest of public safety, groups are not permitted to gather in the admissions or retail areas.
- Please note: for schools/groups bringing sacked lunches to enjoy in the food court following your visit; SEA LIFE cannot store lunches on-site. We ask that you keep them stored in your school bus/vehicle.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 10 exhibits, 2,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation program
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 180-degree ocean tunnel
- Touch an anemone, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- Daily educational talks & feeding demonstrations that your group can attend
- FREE downloadable materials that can be used before, during or after your trip.
Ignite your students' imagination and wonder into the natural world as they come face-to-fin with over 2,000 creatures and get closer than ever before!
- 180 Degree Ocean Tunnel experience
- Interactive Touchpool Experience: only the bravest can touch our creepy crabs and chocolate chip sea stars
- Thousands of different sea creatures including sharks, stingrays, and our rescued sea turtles, Benson & Carr
We offer FREE Teacher Notes and Student Exploration Sheets that include great educational activities to supplement your visit to SEA LIFE Michigan. Print one for each of your students to complete as they walk through the aquarium!
- Amazing Oceans: Preschool & Kindergarten
- Behavior: 1st - 5th Grades
- Conservation: 1st - 5th Grades
- Food Chains & Ecosystems: 1st - 5th Grades
MORE HOMESCHOOL PROGRAMS
Receive classroom content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Education Newsletter is tailored to meet your teaching needs! Please subscribe with the link above.