Bring Your Stars to Meet Ours!
SEA LIFE Aquarium offers students the opportunity to explore the creatures that live in our lakes, rivers and oceans through interactive, hands-on experiences. From feeling the spiny skin of a Sea Star to gazing at sharks swimming overhead, spend the day exploring over 20 marine exhibits, 2,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting.
Ignite your students's imagination and wonder into the natural world as they come face-to-fin with over 2,000 creatures and get closer than ever before!
- Reservations are required 14 days before your visit
- Must have a minimum of 10 students
- Reservations available Monday - Friday
- Tickets from $12 per student, $14 per adult
- 360 Degree Ocean Tunnel experience
- Interaction Touchpool Experience- only the bravest can touch our creepy crabs and chocolate chip sea stars
- Thousands of different sea creatures in twenty different exhibits including, but not limited to: sharks, stingrays, our rescued Sea Turtle Scotti, and tons of fish
Book Online Now
We offer FREE Teacher Notes and Student Exploration Sheets that include great educational activities to supplement your visit to SEA LIFE Grapevine. Print one for each of your students to complete as they walk through the aquarium!
- Amazing Oceans: Preschool & Kindergarten
- Behavior: 1st - 5th Grades
- Conservation: 1st - 5th Grades
- Food Chains & Ecosystems: 1st - 5th Grades
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Discounted rates for groups of 10+
- Pre-book & save
- Monday - Friday
- Free Downloadable Resources
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR TRIP:
- Online reservations are required a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Must have a minimum of 10 students.
- Reservations available Monday - Friday.
- Tickets from $12 per student, $14 per adult.
- All prices are subject to tax.
- Payment is due at time of booking.
- Once paid, bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Admire over 20 exhibits, 2,000 sea creatures and 250 species in an immersive setting
- Encounter a vast array of creatures including sharks, rays, green sea turtles and more
- Learn how you can make the oceans a better place through our conservation program
- Gaze at creatures swimming overhead in our 360-degree ocean tunnel
- Touch a crab, urchin, sea star & other rockpool creatures in the Interactive Touchpool
- Daily educational talks & feeding demonstrations that your class can attend
- FREE downloadable materials that can be used before, during or after your trip.
If you require further information on homeschool visits please contact our booking team. We'll be more than happy to provide all the information you need to ensure your students have a memorable, inspiring experience. Email: DFW.Sales@merlinentertainments.biz
Receive classroom content & latest news!
Subscribe to our Educator Newsletter and stay connected. We'll deliver our newest teacher resources, keep you in the know of any special offers, educator event invites, friends and family discounts, giveaways and more!
Please note the newsletter signup below is for general consumers, our Educator Newsletter is tailored to meet your needs! Please subscribe with the link above.